Everton Youth Teams Thread

There are a few playing but not all at Everton.
However, DCL, Holgate, Kenny, Davies and Gordon all came through that system or at least spent some time there.
We can add Gibson and Lundstram as well that I can think of.

Davies, Kenny and Gordon only ones out of all those who would be eligible for any of those youth awards last night.
You can't really say Gordon has made it as Premier league player yet.
Lundstram too obviously.
Who's Gibson? Lewis? Hasn't even played in Premier league and we bought him from Newcastle

There are a few playing but not all at Everton.
However, DCL, Holgate, Kenny, Davies and Gordon all came through that system or at least spent some time there.
We can add Gibson and Lundstram as well that I can think of.

....I’d put DCL and Holgate in a different category as they were purchased in similar fashion to John Stones and Lookman. Gibson was also bought, but has spent a number of seasons with the Academy.

We haven’t had a enough who have come through and performed consistently, Gordon has the best chance at the moment in my opinion.

Yes a bit of a disappointment and it's one area we should be using to try close the gap at the top, either by developing players for 1st team or selling on to generate transfer funds.
Easier said than done and I'm sure it's something they're hoping for going forward

Davies, Kenny and Gordon only ones out of all those who would be eligible for any of those youth awards last night.
You can't really say Gordon has made it as Premier league player yet.
Lundstram too obviously.
Who's Gibson? Lewis? Hasn't even played in Premier league and we bought him from Newcastle
Gibson has spent a couple of seasons in the academy at this stage and although he hasn't started in the Premiership I think we all know that is where he will be playing his football as he has made a big impact in adult football already.

....if any of these youngsters get a first team opportunity they really do need to impress because chances will be rarer next season with new players arriving.

The hope might be, one or two of them save us some money this summer. It's perfectly set up for a young player to step up, they could never wish for a better chance.