Man city u18s beat Blackburn 2-1
Middlesbrough beat Liverpool 3-0 while Liverpool had pen saved at 1-0 down

Table
Man City 43 points from 17 games
Liverpool 31 points from 15 games -Plus 20
Everton 31 points from 15 games - Plus 16
Stoke 28 points from 15 games
Derby 27 points from 16 games

Remember our next u18s game is home to man utd week Tuesday 7pm ko and Live on MUTV from finch farm
while 4 days after that game we are away to Liverpool u18s live on LFCTV with 11am ko

---------
While monday the Everton u23s are away to chelsea u23s who are unbeaten in 18 games since mid april and i think it is still Live on chelseas website as it was due to be played last night before the change of days a few weeks back,but chelsea still have it as last night for the live game

monday the Everton u23s are away to chelsea u23s who are unbeaten in 18 games since mid april and i think it is still Live on chelseas website as it was due to be played last night before the change of days a few weeks back,but chelsea still have it as last night for the live game
Dont forget tonight
Game is 100% live on the chelsea 5th stand app tonight,but still not sure about website as it does not say its on that apart from last friday which was the original date it was changed from 4 weeks ago-so may be you need your phone to view game-whatever way games on 7pm

there is a link on there towards chelsea tv site, if its on there will watch this.
Thats why ive said i am not sure,it always says game is on 5th stand and the website,but only says 5th stand this time,and usually says the game is live if you press the stream hours before etc bur does not, game was going to be showed if it was stuck to the friday but as said above that changed weeks ago,downloaded that 5th stand app incase it is only that its on

this is the webiste link if its on but usually says chelsea v everton live tonight etc

Interesting for John to start with the number 7 shirt, indicating a right midfield/wing position after he played there in that first team friendly for Gomes. Maybe a shout from Carlo to start playing him in a more attacking role, he supposedly liked what he saw.