Everton Youth Teams Thread

Be good for him. Would like to see Gibson out as well. I see Dowell and Bowler are both injured though on loan
As well as their personal development, the other positive aspect of Feeney/ Gibson loans is that it opens up U23s places for the likes of Astley and Branthwaite as CBs , they’re relatively young , inexperienced , may be found out at at this level but with good coaching this enables them to progress faster and allow a proper assessment of their potential. In fairness to Unsworth, the team that got thrashed by Swansea on Monday night was a Developmental team, probably the youngest team he’s sent out , but you could see the names were there either starting or on the bench to take over some positions next season.

Morgan Feeney going to Tranmere on Loan rest of season
Be good for him. Would like to see Gibson out as well. I see Dowell and Bowler are both injured though on loan

...my understanding is a difference in Feeney and Gibson situations. From reports, Gibson was not being allowed to leave unless he signed a new deal, whereas Feeney will be seeing out his contract on loan.

Did we get a few quid for Evans or a % add on?
If we did get anything would be a small fee with contract running out in may anyway,this is all it says on there website

The SCP07 has signed another young player with an international profile. The 21-year-old offensive player Antony Kenneth Evans comes from FC Everton to Paderborn and has signed a 2.5-year contract independent of the league until June 30, 2022.
The Liverpool-born Evans caused a sensation in his youth at Everton among other things with the fact that he broke Wayne Rooney's internal goal record. In the current season, he has scored four goals in twelve games as an attacking midfielder in Premier League 2 and has added six more goals.

"Antony is an absolute top talent, he has great potential and fits very well with our style of play. Outstanding running values, very good standards and a lot of pull to the goal are his advantages. For us, this transfer is already an anticipation of the upcoming one Season, "explains managing director Sport Martin Przondziono.

Hey guys! I'm a Sc Paderborn supporter.

Would someone of you be so nice to give a little report on how Antony Evans style of play is and how he performed for Evertons youth squad? What kind of a player can we expect?

Greetings from Germany
Guten Tag.

Some posters on here who watch the youngsters more regularly might be able to help you.