Everton Youth Teams Thread

Just checked, turned out I was right, hes not.
Didn't he play agaist Bolivia and I am sure he got absolutely ripped apart apart playing against agaist one of the other south American teams remember seeing him in clips player ran him ragged.
The next USA squad is made up of players from the USA league
Dont think he was in the one before either.

No he definitely is. Not being in the most recent squad doesn't mean he has his previous caps taken off him. He is a US international, that is a fact.
Not at all. He "was" for a few games before they figured he was crap, thats different than "is". How many has he played in the past 15 months, including the Gold Cup, friendlies, or WC qualifying?

Didn't he play agaist Bolivia and I am sure he got absolutely ripped apart apart playing against agaist one of the other south American teams remember seeing him in clips player ran him ragged.
The next USA squad is made up of players from the USA league
Dont think he was in the one before either.
Indeed the Bolivia game was 18 months ago, and was indeed one of the last he appeared in. The last time he played LB for the US was on 10/12/18.

PREMIER LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL U23S CUP TABLE

Swansea 4 points from 2 games - scored 6/con 2 - GD plus 4
Porto 4 points from 3 games - scored 5/con 8 - GD minus 3
PSV 3 points from 3 games - scored 3/con 3 GD = 0
Everton 1 points from 2 games - Scored 3/con 4 GD minus 1

This is tonight and its NOT on swansea's website, so we are relying on Everton to show it which i doubt but they have said nothing as yet,Everton need to win by 3 to go though or they are out,if that happens Everton knock swansea out- at the minute Monaco and west ham are going through as the 2 best 2nd placed teams both on 6 points with still a chance for others to take those places

Everton u23s Team

Virginia, John, Foulds, Markelo, Feeney, Branthwaite, Dobbin, Baningime, Simms, Quirk, Mampala.
Subs: Ouzounidis, Hansen, Hughes, Denny, Astley, Anderson, Onyango

swansea as well

Last edited:

Unsworth wins = shouldn’t be bothered about results he’s just trying to get himself a job it’s a joke. Unsworth loses = can’t even organise a team it’s a joke.

I've been one of unsworths biggest defenders on here but are you saying being 3 nil down in 19 minutes is good for development?!