Everton Youth Teams Thread

messymascot

Player Valuation: £8m
If we get 7th and it qualifies us for Europa I would like us to play the likes of Gibson, Adeniran, Bowler in the early rounds with the view that we need to see how they play against men. These players then need to be kept around the first team squad or if they are loaned out its got to be to the right team.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
Everton u18s/u19s have just won there final game of the 57TH INTERNATIONAL CRB U19 CHAMPIONS TROPHY v Japan High school Selection on a pen shoot out i think 5-3 [Simms, Thompson, Anderson, Hughes, Quirk with pens i think but display has been all over the place last few days] ,game ended 1-1 with Rhys Hughes scoring his 2nd of this cup comp, meaning they should actually end 5th,and not the 3rd place table made out yesterday if they won [off course losing finalist would be 2nd etc],but anyhow a little cup to pass time by.

Ring master

Remainder that Everton u23s are in quarter final action of the u23s premier league cup tomorrow night [Tuesday] v Blackburn at GOODISON PARK with a 7pm ko,with hopefully us been the winners playing Swansea in the semi finals on saturday may 4th with midday ko,the blackburn game so far if it is, has not been put on to be shown on either everton's or blackburns page or even been mentioned yet,but if we get through to face swansea in semi finals,swansea have been showing there games,tomorrow we will also find out who we could play in the final as Leeds play there semi final v Newcastle

Ring master

Remainder that Everton u23s are in quarter final action of the u23s premier league cup tomorrow night [Tuesday] v Blackburn at GOODISON PARK with a 7pm ko,with hopefully us been the winners playing Swansea in the semi finals on saturday may 4th with midday ko,the blackburn game so far if it is, has not been put on to be shown on either everton's or blackburns page or even been mentioned yet,but if we get through to face swansea in semi finals,swansea have been showing there games,tomorrow we will also find out who we could play in the final as Leeds play there semi final v Newcastle

Ring master

Pathetic really that we are not streaming this match given the promise that if you paid £30 Membership you’d get live-streams of U23s/ u18 matches. I think there’s been about 1 or 2 games I’ve watched this way :mad:
while Leeds are showing there semi final v the toon live and free on youtube,twitter and facebook,as well as showing previous round games-well 1st half free on twitter and 2nd on there app from google play,at least Everton have this round [Blog] on the website and not put it on website after games ended as though it was there all game

Ring master

Everton hold onto to the win 2-1 v Blackburn in the Q/F of the u23s premier league cup with goals from a Sambou Pen and Bowler 1st half winning it,they now face Swansea in the semi finals on sat may 4th with midday ko,and if they win that,they will face Newcastle in the final,who won 3-0 at Leeds in there semi with 3 second half goals

Ring master

Everton hold onto to the win 2-1 v Blackburn in the Q/F of the u23s premier league cup with goals from a Sambou Pen and Bowler 1st half winning it,they now face Swansea in the semi finals on sat may 4th with midday ko,and if they win that,they will face Newcastle in the final,who won 3-0 at Leeds in there semi with 3 second half goals
The good news as i predicted before and now Swansea have confirmed today is that swansea v Everton in the semi finals will be showing LIVE on swansea's website,if Everton show it or not,or even if Everton restream swansea's stream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.