Everton Youth Teams Thread

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m
Everyone will have different views. It's an inexact science. I suppose I am always a bit more partial to players who have done well out on loan, whereas others (such as @Eggs ) makes a fair point that lads going out on loan are often because they are surplus to plans and therefore less likely to come back.

It is not easy to predict as the questions are qualitatively different in each category. The question around say Vlasic still being here is a fundamentally different one to say an Astley making the grade.

I think there's a fair number amongst us who want to see us embrace being a young squad, and almost adopt a Germanic approach. It's difficult though because Silva will understandably say when we were getting hammered at Millwall or Southampton or against Wolves there was very little sympathy from the fans then about the fact we were playing a young team. His primary responsibility is to put teams out that can win.

I think the above team is very much a best case scenario that they all keep developing toward the upper end of what is expected.
Every team needs a balance of ages
If you have 2 players in every age bracket from 19-32 that give you a squad of 28.
You don't want a squad of old players or a squad of kids.
You will win nothing with kids.

Brisan123

I will be very surprised if Virginia is the number two goalkeeper at Everton next season, nothing against the lad, he looks very good the times I’ve seen him, it’s just he is very young and inexperienced to be the back up ‘keeper in the premier league,but you never know.
Maybe Steks will be released and another 30/32 yr old brought in as cover /competition for Pickford

Ring master

Yeah,just seen few mins ago https://www.u19-cup.com/en/teams

and the rules

https://www.u19-cup.com/en/regulations

Sa 12:00FC St. PauliFC Everton

Sa 17:00Fortuna DüsseldorfFC Everton

So 11:00FC EvertonRSC Anderlecht

So 18:00FC EvertonDinamo Zagreb
Mondays games as well -off course go by how groups have gone,probably german times for kos,

Game 21 Mon 10:15 Winner Group 1 v Second Group 2
Game 22 Mon 11:30 Winner group 2 v Second group 1
Game 23 Mon 13:30 Third Group 1 v Third Group 2
Game 24 Mon 14:45 Losers Game 21 v Losers Game 22
Game 25 Mon 16:00 Winner Game 21 v Winner Game 22

Ring master

Haha, so we won 1-0 and won 4-2 in cards?
Game before not us which was fixed said 4-2 as in had 4 different scorers for braga and 2 for a certain player off FRANKFURT ,But that was including yellows,reds and goals all in one,so that game score was actually 1-0 but off course braga must have had 3 players yellow carded as well as there goal
it had another game saying 1-0 it ended but 2 different scorers meaning it included a yellow as a goal before the display was fixed for all

Our game is 1-1 at present,now 2-1 behind

Ring master

Game before not us which was fixed said 4-2 as in had 4 different scorers for braga and 2 for a certain player off FRANKFURT ,But that was including yellows,reds and goals all in one,so that game score was actually 1-0 but off course braga must have had 3 players yellow carded as well as there goal
it had another game saying 1-0 it ended but 2 different scorers meaning it included a yellow as a goal before the display was fixed for all

Our game is 1-1 at present,now 2-1 behind
we lost that 1st game by that 2-1 score,next game 4pm today [our time],games are 25min each halfs this cup dont forget

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.