Everton Vs Reading - 01/03/11 - 7.30pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jagielka was probably the only player who didnt bottle it in a 50/50 challenge

EH?

If he backed off any more tonight he'd of been stood behind Tim Howard. FFS.

Did you go to the game? HE WAS AWFUL. And Distin too.

Didn't put their foot in or their heads.

Anyone blaming Arteta didn't obviously see him scrapping whilst others didn't. Couldn't believe the GOT ratings.

The two central defenders attitude was a disgrace. And Rodwell's.

get moyes out quick. he's run his course. not saying its his fault fully for this season, just think the club needs a fresh face and fresh ideas on the pitch.

EH?

If he backed off any more tonight he'd of been stood behind Tim Howard. FFS.

Did you go to the game? HE WAS AWFUL. And Distin too.

Didn't put their foot in or their heads.

Anyone blaming Arteta didn't obviously see him scrapping whilst others didn't. Couldn't believe the GOT ratings.

The two central defenders attitude was a disgrace. And Rodwell's.

Threw himself into every challenge, and sometimes backing off is needed, he wasnt beat constantly like distin

Yes it was a terrible game, but people who are on Twitter sending players (mainly Bily) abuse over Twitter should actually be ashamed of themselves. It's pathetic to do that. It's not just one players fault. #Angry.

Though seriously, Everton boys - please sort yourselves out :(

Yes it was a terrible game, but people who are on Twitter sending players (mainly Bily) abuse over Twitter should actually be ashamed of themselves. It's pathetic to do that. It's not just one players fault. #Angry.

Though seriously, Everton boys - please sort yourselves out :(

Yeah fair play we have some right blerts as "fans".

I would however love to have a word with Jagielka and Distin.

Because they in their hearts of hearts know they backed out tonight. They know it.

To make my night even worse i just stood on a plug.

Just quickly about the Subsitutions...

...Beckford fair enough, something was wrong in the first half, but we still played ok, so fair enough.
Anichebe, well he hasnt played well the past few matches, dire would be a better suited word, and fair enough as a last ditch attempt to score, but at half time?? To replace a very good player in Coleman or a very good attacker in Bily? That was an awful decision.

Baxter annoyed me to, why did he come on? He came on for 5 minutes and went to right back, and what was even worse, rather than make the sub when reading was making theres, Moyes wasted our own time and brought him on later. Why did he even wait another 5 minutes to put him on?

The only good thing about that match was Reading...and Nevilles professionalism coming off the pitch on the other side of the pitch

Ermm :oops: no, i live with 3 girls who have no common sense what so ever...cant wait to get out of here

Can I suggest you channel that disdain for them and do what any sane thinking man would do: install a spy cam in their bathroom and get in linked up to here.

That'll teach them, then they'll learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.