Match Thread Everton Vs Manchester City - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 1st Leg - Wednesday 6th January - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hush Bitch..."
image-png.16741

" You KNOW when you've been BESIC'ED "

I wonder if we'll look back at that cheap goal we gave away on the counter in pain? coleman should be taking a yellow for the team there. Once again though we don't "play the game".

Made up with the result but no fit RB for the return leg will be a big hit.

Well well well, what was that we witnessed,A proper football match involving our beloved, defended well as a unit and attacked at the right times. Outstanding performances from the midfield duo of Barry and Besic, dominated for the majority.

Negatives: The injuries to Coleman and Lukaku. I could see the odds on Sam Byram joining shortening tonight, we need another right back don't want to return to seeing John Stones playing there. The City goal was shocking, we just can't get continue to get caught out like that, schoolboy football organisation really getting caught like that.

Robles justified his selection with that save, Howard simply doesn't save that. Ossie might not be able to get around the pitch much but really think he settled us down.

Looking forward to the return leg.

Well well well, what was that we witnessed,A proper football match involving our beloved, defended well as a unit and attacked at the right times. Outstanding performances from the midfield duo of Barry and Besic, dominated for the majority.

Negatives: The injuries to Coleman and Lukaku. I could see the odds on Sam Byram joining shortening tonight, we need another right back don't want to return to seeing John Stones playing there. The City goal was shocking, we just can't get continue to get caught out like that, schoolboy football organisation really getting caught like that.

Robles justified his selection with that save, Howard simply doesn't save that. Ossie might not be able to get around the pitch much but really think he settled us down.

Looking forward to the return leg.

I was panicking when ossie came on but he did well apart from nearly getting Baines a broken ankle.

I wonder if we'll look back at that cheap goal we gave away on the counter in pain? coleman should be taking a yellow for the team there. Once again though we don't "play the game".

Made up with the result but no fit RB for the return leg will be a big

Big win. We can do it. I am hoping for a final V the RS......biggest occasion English football has to offer when we play them at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.