Match Thread Everton Vs Manchester City - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 1st Leg - Wednesday 6th January - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably,but its better than a draw or off course a defeat,2-1 is what i had and very happy with the overall play tonight,but i predicted us to go out 2nd leg-play like tonight quite alot of this game and we have great chance

It's just an edgy scoreline for me.

They can easily score 2 at home....

I don't understand, if we lose 0-1 at Etihad it goes to ET, right?

And if nothing happens in ET then pens?

What's this about away goals counting after ET? If we go into extra time at 0-1 and both us and citeh score then it's pens? but if it's 2-3 to them after 120 minutes we go through?

I don't understand, if we lose 0-1 at Etihad it goes to ET, right?

And if nothing happens in ET then pens?

What's this about away goals counting after ET? If we go into extra time at 0-1 and both us and citeh score then it's pens? but if it's 2-3 to them after 120 minutes we go through?

If nothing happened in extra time we'd be out

This was a good all round performance from the players, well in and a good result. I mean to beat City just shows how much better we are than our league position suggests.

I'd want to see that Leandro Rodriguez for the FA cup match, along with Browning and Galloway. Even against lower league, I don't have faith in Kone anymore.

...being picky, I thought Robles got his angle wrong for their goal but the save he made to his left was fantastic. Toure looks a shadow of his former self.

Reactions: axl
Great performance....shame we gave away such a stupid goal....Would have loved a 2 goal lead, but least we have a chance now....

Status
Not open for further replies.