Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purposely never read any threads today - thought lukaku an Galloway were superb /'- also think they are fooked \ they got nothing about them - stones - Coleman play an it's game over - mention to fumes mori - was terrified this morning when teams announced - fair play - he looks ok COYB

Very disappointed not to have won today. They played like a bottom of the table side, Ings up front and booted the ball long. I'm not surprised Rodgers got sacked after that. Let's now continue to play like we did in the second half. Also, someone have a word with Lukaka and explain to him that he has to stand up to all centre halves the way he did today. He needs to be a wee bit more wicked.

114595801_football_345168c.jpg

"in my hand I have some envelopes ..."

his p45 , a letter to Rylan Clarke asking where he got his teeth done , another is from his new mrs saying shes now leaving him because he hasn't got the money to pay for her new boobs and the last one is a job application for stacking shelves at lidle.

terrible club those reds. rubbish non football club at board level , rubbish on the pitch and deluded in the stands.

doesn't matter who they replace Brenda with , you cant make world class out of allen lucas sakho and ings. its like asking for gold jewellery from a lump of yellow play dough.

they are talking about getting a manager more fitting for their level. so thats klopp and ancelloti out the window.
I might have a cheeky bet on Ron Atkinson , ian dowie or john carver.

Thought defensively we were untroubled considering the players we had out , and for me rom had his best all round game for us .we still need a left hand sided attacking player of yamolenko level

Two points dropped for me even though credit to come from behind. Too cautious sitting back for my liking although it was a tactic which did allow a fair few opportunities for us to run at them at pace which was obviously the plan and might have come off with better final ball. Mori can clearly play which was heartening, youngsters very promising but less potent attacking thanBaines and Coleman so we have to be patient there. Met very proud members of galloway's family before the game which was sweet and big shout out to the USA Evertonians who it was great to meet as well. Gerry out of sorts, Barry, Naismith, Barkley and Lukaku excellent. On to the next one and hope we can somehow end this non winning run. How many times will we have them on the ropes and not finish them off?????

Should be beating teams like that! They were really poor team. Last 15 we dropped and the subs never really picked us up.
Tbf lennon did ok better than deulofeu anyway who had a shocker the poor lad

At the end of the day, me being full of Vodka and Gin, but oh well! The result is still the same. It shows we are no longer scared of this shower. We were 3 internationals down from our back line ( thanks @the esk ;) )
Martinez set it up right from the start. Their two biggest threats, Coutinho and Sturridge were nullified and as a result we should have won the game. We didnt, but a point is better than none against brenda's best 11! Yes, they are no more than a mid table side now but we still have a psychological barrier against them im sure. Hopefully more than a draw at Castle Greyskull will rectify this...as soon as we register a decent 3 or 4 nil this will be sorted. Bye bye Brenda!!!
Possibly a great limerick,or suicide note there :

At the end of the day
Me being full of vodka and gin

114595801_football_345168c.jpg

"in my hand I have some envelopes ..."

his p45 , a letter to Rylan Clarke asking where he got his teeth done , another is from his new mrs saying shes now leaving him because he hasn't got the money to pay for her new boobs and the last one is a job application for stacking shelves at lidle.

terrible club those reds. rubbish non football club at board level , rubbish on the pitch and deluded in the stands.

doesn't matter who they replace Brenda with , you cant make world class out of allen lucas sakho and ings. its like asking for gold jewellery from a lump of yellow play dough.

they are talking about getting a manager more fitting for their level. so thats klopp and ancelloti out the window.
I might have a cheeky bet on Ron Atkinson , ian dowie or john carver.

jeez, he's had a lot of liposuction since he started.

Status
Not open for further replies.