Everton Vs Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be willing for us to be better than just 3 teams at this moment in time never mind Leicester, who are now an established PL team. Leagues looking mightily uncomfortable for my liking.

I've read 3 pages of this, looked at all the words which have drifted straight put of my head because all I can think of is why use that horrible term "Everton'.

Can't the forum use an auto replace for those too lazy (sorry "cool") to use our proper name?

Haha, sorry mate, I'm 40 and have never used the term 'Everton' in my life, but a mixture of seeing it written a few times on GOT and also being about 6 pints in at the time of posting, I, for some reason, must've thought I was in the cool gang! Haha, apologies again... (Mods, can I, or you, even edit a title thread?)

I think we have the better individual players and some young exciting prospects but doesn't count for anything at the moment. Both horribly inconsistent teams

Haha, sorry mate, I'm 40 and have never used the term 'Everton' in my life, but a mixture of seeing it written a few times on GOT and also being about 6 pints in at the time of posting, I, for some reason, must've thought I was in the cool gang! Haha, apologies again... (Mods, can I, or you, even edit a title thread?)
Trouble is (as you've learned) that if you see stuff often enough it becomes normalised and accepted, then before you know it you're joining in.

It's how the US have managed to replace custard creams with their hideous Oreos in the public consciousness.

Trouble is (as you've learned) that if you see stuff often enough it becomes normalised and accepted, then before you know it you're joining in.

It's how the US have managed to replace custard creams with their hideous Oreos in the public consciousness.

Oreos are Italian aren't they? Its a European thing...thankfully not for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.