Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot closer than I expected 2 weeks ago, and I’d prepared for a battering so last night wasn’t too bad. I’m worried of a drop in energy now Ancelotti is here.
I can’t imagine him playing the same way so expecting a bit of a drop off while he gets used to things.

Thought Leighton Baines was MotM. I felt it was always going to be a difficult game for him, but he wasn't helped much by the fact that Mina was looking out of sorts and Keane was allowing himself to be bullied left and right by Vardy.

This can't be said enough... both our goals were brilliant.

At least we have a decent highlight for this season. Our brave lion hearts have done us all proud with their getting to the quarter finals of a very prestigious trophy.
Our despicable neighbours might rant on about their successes, but for me, the Carabao Cup quarters tops anything that lot might achieve.

NSNO

Some real quality in that Leicester side, Maddison is superb and Vardy top drawer.

Disappointing way to go out. Iwobi was shocking for much of the game I thought.
I thought we lacked intensity from the off.

Some real quality in that Leicester side, Maddison is superb and Vardy top drawer.

Disappointing way to go out. Iwobi was shocking for much of the game I thought.
I thought we lacked intensity from the off.
They are really good, to think they sold one player for 80m in the summer, who some thought was there best player, and they got better. Its a shame Liverpool are running away with the title and no one is pegging them back to give Leicester a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.