Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it amaze you when goalkeepers don't save penalties? The amount of money they're paid, you'd think it was basic professionalism to practise and practise especially before a cup match. Or didn't you think it was possible for a competent keeper to save a penalty?
Goalies shouldn't stand a chance of saving a penalty. Not if it's hit hard and directed properly.
Didn't you read Jimmy Greaves' Book of Football?

And most of our better players out injured.

Tonight rested on the fitness of Delph, Sidibe and Siggurdsson. Had those been fit we would have had fresh legs in midfield, Holgate at the back instead of Keane, a proper shield of the back 4 and Sidibe whipping crosses into the front 2 rather than a hapless Coleman.

Soon as it was confirmed the same team as Utd you knew it was a massive ask.

Just got to hope the good times are around the corner under the new manager.

What a fraud you are. Before you were claiming that losing the cup tie was the result of poor tactical decisions by Duncan. I then mentioned the issue of tiredness in an earlier post and subsequently you then posted the issue of fresh legs for the game. Looks like I'm going to point out all of the fraud posts in future.

What a fraud you are. Before you were claiming that losing the cup tie was the result of poor tactical decisions by Duncan. I then mentioned the issue of tiredness in an earlier post and subsequently you then posted the issue of fresh legs for the game. Looks like I'm going to point out all of the fraud posts in future.

When you sober up tomorrow dont be embarrassed by your posts tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.