Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel we got really found out first half, we havent really got much options on the bench much better effort Second half was unlucky on pens hope we can get as many points as we can this month then bring in players jan to boost the swuad

And then when we go out to Liverpool, it´ll be because the draw was unlucky. My frustration isn´t just based upon tonight, it´s 24 years of nothing that has built up.

Im not old enough to remember us winning a trophy so believe me I get the frustration.

But thats on Kenwrong - tonight was just purely down to injuries / no proper manager and tactics.

Huff anf puff and fist pumping only gets you so far.

This season is done - just hope Carlo comes in and he can buy some top players to push us on next year.

There’s still enough league games for us to be in a very good position come may, if we get anything in the FA cup it will just be a bonus. But if Ancelotti does come true I finally feel we may be on the up, I’ve felt like that before especially when we got Koeman but Ancelotti is on another level and if he had the backing, he can fill our many problem gaps in the side with top players.

I did say that I was describing about a tenth of the crowd mate. There was loads of bells in block GT3, it was embarrassing.

The atmosphere was great at the start but went quiet within ten mins of the start. It got better when we pulled one back obviously but it was pretty poor for a fairly "big game".
Weird isn't it. I was in GT2 and thought the crowd was great and really supportive. The team didn't play well but still the support was great

Feel we got really found out first half, we havent really got much options on the bench much better effort Second half was unlucky on pens hope we can get as many points as we can this month then bring in players jan to boost the swuad
Bring a few players in in January is a must, even if some are loans just to cover the likes of the loss of Gomes. I still fell we need a top class striker and definitely a quality CB.

Went with Davies for MoM.
A huge positive for me was that despite going two goals down we fought back and scored two ourselves against a very good Leicester side.

Wish we could be invulnerable to injuries like those lucky roided up [Poor language removed] freaks are.

We have our proper midfield and we win that, but no, Everton's curse continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.