Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps.. bit of help needed. My little girls grandad's a lovely fella and lifelong blue, he's really sick now and bedridden, he's not going to get any better I'm afraid. He struggles with streams and just needs an easy way to watch. I'm looking for the best and easiest way for him to watch our games, so, is it possible to just buy all the Everton games on amazon or anything else like that. I don't mind paying, but can't afford the full sky/bt whatever package. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Cheers :)

@FOXINPEACE has been posting on this forum for quite a few years and, to my knowledge, has always been respectful, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted very long. He certainly can't be accused of talking down to us, as you put it.

I quite like that we have a few posters from fans of other teams (other than kopites pretending to be Blues), some of whom have been posting for years. They come on here because it's a good forum, and they get accepted because they're good posters who appreciate the fact they're on another team's forum and behave respectfully. Those that come across as condescending get driven off the site very quickly. Yes, it would be annoying if we were inundated with other teams fans, but we're nowhere near those levels.

Also, my apologies for referring to you as a bellend. :cheers:

Obviously hope I'm wrong but I can see Leicester City winning this fairly easily, maybe nil-three or thereabouts. No rational thought process behind this, of course; being Everton, I just expect a wheel or two to fall off.

@FOXINPEACE has been posting on this forum for quite a few years and, to my knowledge, has always been respectful, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted very long. He certainly can't be accused of talking down to us, as you put it.

I quite like that we have a few posters from fans of other teams (other than kopites pretending to be Blues), some of whom have been posting for years. They come on here because it's a good forum, and they get accepted because they're good posters who appreciate the fact they're on another team's forum and behave respectfully. Those that come across as condescending get driven off the site very quickly. Yes, it would be annoying if we were inundated with other teams fans, but we're nowhere near those levels.

exactly my thoughts mate, our foxy friend has always been sound

Hes a head patting nobhead.

More fool you for buying his EVENING TOFFEES bull.

Lets hope its not 3rd time Lucky for Leicester and its a hattrick of them been knocked out the Q/F stage, i do think Everton may sneak this and agree with @FOXINPEACE 2-1 prediction though

Just grateful it's not Man City for once. The only thing giving me hope is the amount of injuries you've got at the moment
Infact if what ive seen the last 4 times is right which it must be, you have gone out this comp to [ pens v Hull and man city twice ] and extra time v chelsea [when they still had it]

Status
Not open for further replies.