Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want us to win and playing Vardy gives us the best chance of doing that but with the 2 league games we've got coming up he needs a rest. On the evidence of DF's first 2 games in charge we're got to go strong to stand a chance

What's your thoughts Foxy? Will BR put out a top first XI, or is he going to keep the focus on the league over the christmas / new year period?

What's your thoughts Foxy? Will BR put out a top first XI, or is he going to keep the focus on the league over the christmas / new year period?
Not sure. The gap to 5th is still pretty big so the next 2 games aren't must wins necessarily. He's gone quite strong in the cup up to now so I hope he continues that. Think we'll rest a couple from the starting lineup but have them sitting on the bench just in case

Lossl
Coleman Keane Mina Baines
Holgate
Gordon Davies Bernard
Richarlison DCL

Do you actually go the match?

Biggest game of the season by a mile and your giving a teenager his debut and changing a GK for someone that cant even get on the bench? I presume this team is just a wind up

So, after my unusual rant. Got to all be up for this. Get to the Semi and don't tell me we cant beat City, Villa or United over two legs. Hopefully draw Villa. Let us dream

There'll be no messing here with Dunc

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Baines (if Digne isn't fit)
Iwobi Gylfi Holgate Bernard
Rich DCL

Subs - Sket, Gordon, Davies, Cenk, Sidibe, Baines (If Digne is fit) Niasse

Do you actually go the match?

Biggest game of the season by a mile and your giving a teenager his debut and changing a GK for someone that cant even get on the bench? I presume this team is just a wind up

Yeah we have to be full strength, Silva made me furious with his side against Saints last year

Lose this and the season is over, aside from the continued struggle to finish mid table.

We need some of the ill/injured back for this one.

Holgate back in central defence due to his pace.

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne
Iwobi Sigurdsson Davies Bernard
DCL Richarlison

Llosl, Keane, Coleman, Baines, Delph, Tosun, Kean​

Lose this and the season is over, aside from the continued struggle to finish mid table.

We need some of the ill/injured back for this one.

Holgate back in central defence due to his pace.

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne
Iwobi Sigurdsson Davies Bernard
DCL Richarlison

Llosl, Keane, Coleman, Baines, Delph, Tosun, Kean​
I was about to say "what about the fa cup? Then I remembered"

Can’t wait.

4AB2E2F6-B958-4B8F-9333-CD86C35C9BCA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.