Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't fancy our chances even with the Dunc revival tbh, Think Leicester are too quick for us. Depends what our injury lists looks like though.

I thought that about Utd with James, Rashford and Martial but we done ok. None have the experience and finishing ability of Vardy though so we need to keep him quiet

sorry for rather dull OP then. THIS is what is expected from Goodison crowd. We advance on Wednesday

Really hope we dont have them stupid flags, the mess they made last time was pathetic, all over Kirkdale i seen them
Yeah they was annoying like I went in the ground early that night. I was thinking I would hate to be the person who put them all out haha.

Attachments

• 3B4BBE54-9167-496B-98AB-EDDC77E8EFBE.jpeg
    3B4BBE54-9167-496B-98AB-EDDC77E8EFBE.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 102
Duncan Ferguson could usurp Santa this Christmas. Get us to the semi Big Mon

I thought that about Utd with James, Rashford and Martial but we done ok. None have the experience and finishing ability of Vardy though so we need to keep him quiet
Maybe, We have home advantage as well but Leicester play quick 1-2 football and we got quite lucky against them a couple of weeks ago but that was under Silva so who knows. If it's Holgate and Davies mid again we'll get obliterated imo.

Maybe, We have home advantage as well but Leicester play quick 1-2 football and we got quite lucky against them a couple of weeks ago but that was under Silva so who knows. If it's Holgate and Davies mid again we'll get obliterated imo.
I felt they got lucky against us to get the win that night. Granted they was the better team but it was the sub Brenda made that changed the game.

Are the GS8 gang out in force for this one? I hope so, I thought they helped with the atmosphere against Watford in the last round.

This is the big one.

7 points off 7th thanks to Silva the league is over already.

Got to try win a trophy and none of the teams left look unbeatable (if you consider Villa will hopefully knock a weak RS side out).

I don't know if it's due to the players not being fit enough, but with this current system I think they will struggle to play 3 games in a week.

They was all goosed by 70 minutes today

This is the big one.

7 points off 7th thanks to Silva the league is over already.

Got to try win a trophy and none of the teams left look unbeatable (if you consider Villa will hopefully knock a weak RS side out).
7 points off 6th,8 off 5th is not much really if we could actually win more than 1 game in a row,if we beat Arsenal we will only be a point off them considering how bad we have been so much this season

Status
Not open for further replies.