Everton vs. Dynamo Kiev: MOTM

Who was your man of the match?

• The crowd, the 12th man, the anti-Martinez movement making brave tactical decisions from the stands

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Tim Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seamus Coleman

• Phil Jagielka

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Antolin Alcaraz

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Luke Garbutt

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • James McCarthy

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Ross Barkley

• Steven Naismith

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Kevin Mirallas

• Lukaku

Votes: 136 61.0%
  • Gareth Barry

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kone

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Leon Osman

• The people, for inspiring the revolution against Martinez

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku was unstoppable at times. Amazing what the right pass to him can do for how we play as a team.

McCarthy and jags honourable mentions.

Thought osman and Kone held their own when they came on aswell. Mirallas looked a little more interested tonight aswell.

For the first half hour, I was going to give it to one of the plastic seats .........

Joint MoTM for me: Jags & Rom

A few players had their best games in a while, Barry looked more solid and his distribution was good, McCarthy tackled everything in his path, Naismith drove forward and was a real menace for their back four with his smart movement and Jags played the game like two centre halfs luckily.

But Lukaku turned the match for us with a great dynamic perfomance and stood up like a real leader. If we had a half decent option as an alternative I'd have him on the bench Sunday resting up for next week, sadly his understudy is useless and we need the points badly.

Rom won us the game, Jags stopped us losing. Great leadership performance, especially from about 40 mins onward. Great display.

Jags all day for me... captains performance, and actually looked like the Jags of last season for the first time in too long. Immense...

Probably would have scored if Rom had squared it to him in the first half an all when their GK effed up

Status
Not open for further replies.