Match Thread Everton vs Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to start a show of the the consequences of terrible referee decisions. Ben Godfrey done in because refs missed the ball going out of play. And that sterling decision before their penalty is amazing

Good performance that half IMO. No one had a really bad game I didn't think. A couple of poor moments from Gray and Doucs maybe. But if we play like this all season we'll be fine IMO

Whether you think it's a penalty or not, you don't put your hands all over someone in the box and even give the referee the chance to award something.

No one is more dangerous to us conceding 90% of the time than our own players doing something stupid.

Outside of that and Pickford getting bailed out with the offside we've been alright but the Gray pass to Gordon is inexcusable, do anything to try get Silva off balance before you attempt to pass right at him.
Yep and I think Mina was lucky he stopped grabbing Sterling when he did earlier in the half, he’s often suspect to doing it

Abysmal refereeing again, really really bad, amazes me the how the standard gets worse.

Thought we'd played pretty well though, Patterson good on the ball but a little shakey defensively.

Tarkowski and Mina looking really good and Holgate doing well when he came on.

Dacoure and Iwobi doing fine really but need more from Gray and Mcneill.
They’re desperate for Chelsea to be up there and not just be a two horse race

Status
Not open for further replies.