Match Thread Everton Vs Chelsea - FA Cup Quarter Final - Sat 12th March - KO 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapie88

Hi @Donald Twain
Hello,

So what a few weeks since I last brought you a Sapie FA Cup special, highs, lows, Iranians and davek taking it to the masses!

620x434.jpg

Just when you think Everton are about to come good they go and do what they always do. To be honest though if you're still fuming about Saturday then you need to get yourself out of the house for an hour and go look at some trees.

I digress, it's FA Cup time and we all enjoy a bit of a league break don't we? Let's just enjoy the cup for what it is, we all love it, its something we all want to win and it's potentially just 3 games away.

I've seen (I genuinely have) people saying that if we lose this then it's curtains for Martinez? Surely not, let's just see out the season, wallow in mid table mediocrity and reassess in the summer.

i

So enough about Everton for now, on to our opponents, the KKK branch of West London.

Does anyone actually like Chelsea? Their players? Their fans? The fact that they were a scummy little outfit which profited from black tarry tears of Russian orphans?

I think the answer is no, they are vile, racist, Tory bumming, oik hating, ridiculous pensioner loving bells. Don't get me wrong, I like pensioners, I've got one for a nan, but why are theirs so special?

DSC_00156.jpg

Sadly Chelsea have moved up the table now, thanks to Hiddink, but let's not forget we absolutely battered them at Goodison earlier this season and if it wasn't for that colossal balloon knot Terry being 9 fathoms offside we'd have done them at their place too.

So to summarise, we should beat them, regardless of the result Martinez has to see out the season and I can't wait to see the Ayatollah on the side of the main stand.

image.jpg

Peace and love.

Sap x

Hello,

So what a few weeks since I last brought you a Sapie FA Cup special, highs, lows, Iranians and davek taking it to the masses!

620x434.jpg

Just when you think Everton are about to come good they go and do what they always do. To be honest though if you're still fuming about Saturday then you need to get yourself out of the house for an hour and go look at some trees.

I digress, it's FA Cup time and we all enjoy a bit of a league break don't we? Let's just enjoy the cup for what it is, we all love it, its something we all want to win and it's potentially just 3 games away.

I've seen (I genuinely have) people saying that if we lose this then it's curtains for Martinez? Surely not, let's just see out the season, wallow in mid table mediocrity and reassess in the summer.

i

So enough about Everton for now, on to our opponents, the KKK branch of West London.

Does anyone actually like Chelsea? Their players? Their fans? The fact that they were a scummy little outfit which profited from black tarry tears of Russian orphans?

I think the answer is no, they are vile, racist, Tory bumming, oik hating, ridiculous pensioner loving bells. Don't get me wrong, I like pensioners, I've got one for a nan, but why are theirs so special?

DSC_00156.jpg

Sadly Chelsea have moved up the table now, thanks to Hiddink, but let's not forget we absolutely battered them at Goodison earlier this season and if it wasn't for that colossal balloon knot Terry being 9 fathoms offside we'd have done them at their place too.

So to summarise, we should beat them, regardless of the result Martinez has to see out the season and I can't wait to see the Ayatollah on the side of the main stand.

image.jpg

Peace and love.

Sap x

'Sake lad
His family fled Iran just before the Ayatollah came to power !!!

Hello,

620x434.jpg

i

DSC_00156.jpg

image.jpg

Peace and love.

Sap x
Thanks for that mate come on the toffees beat those lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.