Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pass by Allan in the first half....a glimpse of the quality this team possesses, and why they earn the big coin.
Glimpses, says it all. You couldn't feed a rat on the scraps we're served up. Moshiri will soon be fighting for Allardyce again, in competition with John Henry.

We have got the slowest most immobile midfield in the premier league. Brands has got to look at getting at least one box to box midfielder who can sprint at least once in a game!!
There’s a footie player (Italian?) who would fit well with our midfield...fella’s called Immobile...Ciro Immobile. I jokingly nickname him ‘Zero Mobile’...just like our midfield lol lol lol

I just had a vision after thinking we would easily dispatch Burnley on our quest to finally break the top four....

1615665686290.png

We have got the slowest most immobile midfield in the premier league. Brands has got to look at getting at least one box to box midfielder who can sprint at least once in a game!!
There’s a footie player (Italian?) who would fit well with our midfield...fella’s called Immobile...Ciro Immobile. I jokingly nickname him ‘Zero Mobility’...just like our midfield lol lol lol
Can we? Not if we are going to have performances like that again in the last ten.
...we will...quite a few...

Just beat them you utter shitbags, close on Chelsea and go further ahead of Spurs, West Ham, Liverpool before they play.

Too much pressure was it on poor little Everton
Nothing to do with pressure, players have bad games, even our supposed best. You can’t just walk onto the pitch at 50-60% and expect teams to lay down for you. That’s why United lost at home to Sheffield United, Liverpool lost 6 in a row at Anfield and City, Chelsea, Spurs and Leicester have all lost games they should have won

What on earth was Carlo babbling about in his post match interview? Apart from the shrugs he sounded clueless. Rather worrying if he is cracking up under the strain.
Obviously you weren't listening. He made some very honest points and sent a message loud and clear to Brand and the board..by using the phrase 'NOT ENOUGH QUALITY' half a dozen times. Everything he said was spot on.

I am now looking to next season. Really hoping we get a decent cup run and maybe knock on the door of a Europa placing.

Déjà vu

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.