Match Thread Everton vs Bournemouth 3pm Saturday 4th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very uplifting performance overall, Rom clearly MotM, but Barkley, McCarthy and Schneiderlin all really stood out to me.

Only players who werent impressive for me were Williams and Barry. I thought the swap of Barry for Holgate should have happened 10 minutes sooner.
Maybe Koeman showed him a video of when Barkley was younger before his knees exploded

I'm happy that we had that little wobble and conceded three.

Koeman will probably be going absolutely beserk at them in training for nearly throwing that game.

Hopefully the defence will have a big kick up the arse for Middlesbrough.

Boro are the league's lowest scorers, let's not let them start against us.

Watching the 3 bournemouth goals back they where so poor.

1st Funes Mori was too busy keeping himself in line he was 3 yards away from King (Mori's fault)
2nd Lookman was caught out then, coleman (why he was there) was wrong side of king, where was the centre half defending the front post?
3rd well that was out of play evidently

We are still very poor in defence. Jags possible recall? put him with williams maybe, or if we are playing 2 CBs give Holgate and Williams a go?

just watching the match again because I can and it's a nice way to set up a Monday. The 4th goal was a superb 21 pass 2 minute spell of possession where we drag them from side to side. Really nice patient piece of togger which I didn't notice on Saturday but I've just counted the passes now.

For me it was all Schneiderlein. We were right under the cosh there and he just kept picking it up passing it simple, pick it up pass it on, just when we needed to calm the ef down as they were all over us. I'm more impressed with him than I thought I would be at this stage.

Clever finish from Rom too.

For me it was all Schneiderlein. We were right under the cosh there and he just kept picking it up passing it simple, pick it up pass it on, just when we needed to calm the ef down as they were all over us. I'm more impressed with him than I thought I would be at this stage.

Clever finish from Rom too.

yep a couple of times he plays boss one touch football with Baines and Davies within that period at it just kills their momentum at that point. Good game management from a player.

Watching the 3 bournemouth goals back they where so poor.

1st Funes Mori was too busy keeping himself in line he was 3 yards away from King (Mori's fault)
2nd Lookman was caught out then, coleman (why he was there) was wrong side of king, where was the centre half defending the front post?
3rd well that was out of play evidently

We are still very poor in defence. Jags possible recall? put him with williams maybe, or if we are playing 2 CBs give Holgate and Williams a go?
Still can't believe that third was allowed. Clear as day it was out. Woeful officiating nearly cost us the game.

just watching the match again because I can and it's a nice way to set up a Monday. The 4th goal was a superb 21 pass 2 minute spell of possession where we drag them from side to side. Really nice patient piece of togger which I didn't notice on Saturday but I've just counted the passes now.
Just been watching that back again myself, good to see we have moved on from the hoofball we played at one point in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.