Everton vs BATE on Thursday 1st October

Status
Not open for further replies.

janus

Player Valuation: £500k
just a heads up that the match is stated (in TV Times) as being shown live on ITV4 @ 6pm...

neither radiotimes or itv web sites confirm its specifically everton, but its in the printed version...

just a heads up that the match is stated (in TV Times) as being shown live on ITV4 @ 6pm...

neither radiotimes or itv web sites confirm its specifically everton, but its in the printed version...
Unfortunately for me, I won't get to see The blues in Europe unless we get a Spanish team later on in the tournament. Still nice to see we're getting tv coverage. Sewing the seeds for the next generation of fans

Hi guys this my first post, Just wanted to let you know the game will be shown on ESPN next thursday show starts at 5.30pm
Cant put a link on to espn but if you go on there website and look at the schedule for next week its on there.

Hi guys this my first post, Just wanted to let you know the game will be shown on ESPN next thursday show starts at 5.30pm
Cant put a link on to espn but if you go on there website and look at the schedule for next week its on there.

It does doesn't it.

ITV4 say they have a double bill of Europa league action starting with a game at 6 followed by Fulhams game.

Celtic are on Channel 5 so either ITV4 and ESPN are showing our game or its 2 foreign sides on.

it carnt be on espn surely? the 1st guy said its on itv4 for 1.

i`d have to get espn for that...

Last edited:

Just had a look around and looks like itv4 are showing
01/10 18:00 ITV4 Werder Bremen v Athletic Bilbao
01/10 20:05 ITV4 Fulham v FC Basel

it carnt be on espn surely? the 1st guy said its on itv4 for 1.

i`d have to get espn for that...
in my defence, I did say it was only in the printed version, so not exactly an up to date source!

it is now listed as being on ESPN, which hopefully means some good streams, but was looking forward to watching it on tv, rather than on the pc...

Status
Not open for further replies.