Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right about coalman mate. When the dust has settled, do you think he could sweep behind keane and miner? They seem to be kindling a decent relationship
I’m not sure mate, you need legs for that job and I think his will be gone soon. Been a really good player for us though, one of my favourites over the years

For those that think our home form has been down to lack of ability more than lack of application.

The supporters drew that much more effort out of the same group of players.

It was obvious that we had more energy and effort yesterday. There have been games at Goodison where we barely won a second ball all 90 mins. The players are the problem and their effort yesterday doesn't make up for the lack of effort on about 10 other ocassions this year.

I was not expecting a win last night and it certainly did not look like it in the first half. I hope Carlo was watching Traore with regard to getting some speed and general running power into our squad. Great header from Richarlison.

I was not expecting a win last night and it certainly did not look like it in the first half. I hope Carlo was watching Traore with regard to getting some speed and general running power into our squad. Great header from Richarlison.
Speed yes Traore no thanks. For me he is a just a bigger and quicker version of Iwobi

Everton would turn Traore into Bolassie.

Status
Not open for further replies.