Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This performance was not like the Fulham game in my opinion. This was poor and lacklustre with few clear cut chances. The Fulham game we had chances which would have put us out of sight.

This game just stunk of no quality and its not even in question now. This team needs signings desperately or they will go down. Wolves are about as poor an opponent as we will get and the game was lost. It wasn't wolves only chance, they had about as good quality chances as we did.

To prove this against Fulham the xg was us 2.73 them 1.5. Today it was around 1.2 each. There were no hard luck stories today. Dyche needs to find solutions fast because this team is pants.

Yes I do. Most English teams currently would struggle. We have a very good top 4 maybe 5 but the rest are pretty average therefore at best mid table European leagues (such as Spain, Germany, France, Italy) maybe nearer top 8 in Dutch, Belgian leagues. Other leagues top 5
So Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa, Brighton, for example would be mid-table in France? This is incredible!

Worst start in our history? Make changes now and maybe stay in the Premiership or hope it all comes good under Dyche and go down for certain. If it's bedwetting v complacency then I know which one can keep us up

”Not since 1990 have Everton, then under the stewardship of Colin Harvey, lost their opening three games of the season.“

Status
Not open for further replies.