• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see us try something like this:

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Iwobi Davies Gomes Bernard

Kean Richarlison

If Iwobi or Bernard aren't performing then put Tosun up front with Kean and move Richarlison back. We basically play 4-4-2 anyway with the 2 being Gylif and DCL, so that might as well be 4-4-0.
Richarlison really needs to be up front and/or at least getting in the box. And I think we have no choice but to play Davies. To be fair I think this could be a big game for him.

Kean Iwobi Richarlison

Tosun

That should be the team going forward until we get to January - Kean needs to get adjusted to the PL and for me playing him out wide like he does for Italy will give him more space/time on the ball.

Richarlison is a natural LW and should be played there - been saying this all summer.

Iwobi needs to be in the centre instead of Siggurdsson making runs into the box

Tosun is our best striker at the club - better than DCL - he aint the answer long term but until January he is the best option we have.

Kean Iwobi Richarlison

Tosun

That should be the team going forward until we get to January - Kean needs to get adjusted to the PL and for me playing him out wide like he does for Italy will give him more space/time on the ball.

Richarlison is a natural LW and should be played there - been saying this all summer.

Tosun is our best striker at the club - better than DCL - he aint the answer long term but until January he is the best option we have.
Tosun definitely deserves more minutes he knows where the net is you need to surround him with pace though.

Kean Iwobi Richarlison

Tosun

I'd go with moving towards
Bernard - Iwobi/Sig - Richarlison
Kean
Transitioning from
Bernard - Sig - Iwobi
Rucharlison

Kean for me could play the Tadic role at Ajax given time.

But it all gets down to quicker, more direct one touch play through the midfield
and better on the ball play from the Pickford and the 4, 5 and 6.

This is only a week away now...

OZAt.gif

4-2-3-1 with crap forced wide play and a ghostly sigurdsson getting 3 whole touches as we lose 1-0 from a corner as and pressure mounts on Marco silva who bemoans the teams lack of focus while insists on the players marking air

4-2-3-1 with crap forced wide play and a ghostly sigurdsson getting 3 whole touches as we lose 1-0 from a corner as and pressure mounts on Marco silva who bemoans the teams lack of focus while insists on the players marking air
I will pull my hair out and throw a tantrum if so

Kean Iwobi Richarlison

Tosun

Tosun is our best striker at the

Id go with
(Coleman/Sidbe) Gomes Delph (Digne)
Sig or Iwobi
Bernard Kean Richarlison

Kean to start playing the freer Tadic role at Ajax. With some bloody movement and rotation amongst em.
More one touch play through the midfield.
Its not as if they cant do it.

Pickford
Coleman keen Mina Diane
Bernard gilfi Richarlson
iwobe
Dcl Kean
Let's go out and attack

Yep,then be bored without any Everton to moan about for 3 months lol

Just think how bad it'll be if we have to put up with that shower and a league winners bus parade.

A couple of wins and I'll be feeling full of beans again mate but the start of this season has been a real kick in the nuts. My lad hasn't half taken some stick off his mates (he's only 10) and it's utterly depressing watching him come home wound up.

Status
Not open for further replies.