Status
Not open for further replies.
4 changes

Kenny for Coleman
Bernard for Gomes
Gordon for James
Nkounkou for Digne

Tbh I don't see the happy hammers going with their full strength either

The hammers coming into form just in time to play us - typical, although tbf they were unlucky to lose to Arsenal.

No way will West Ham be going down imo even if they may well be in real trouble at the bottom following their nightmare schedule coming up. Moyes has them playing some good stuff so far bar the Newcastle game.

They play at Leicester next weekend, I don't think that's a foregone conclusion either.

Maybe David's finally found a managerial method that actually works, stay away and leave it to others.

:D

Carlo already said that Delph will play - I think this will be a close to full-strength team.

Pickford

JJK
Mina
Keane
Nkonkou

Gomes
Delph
Gylfi

Iwobi
DCL
Bernard

Virginia, Digne, Gordon, Davies, Allan, Richarlison, Kean

My prediction
MOYES.jpg

2013. 7 years ago. English is my third language now. Still want to argue?

If your first language is Cantonese and your second language is mandarin that’s cheating!! Same writing different spoken (canto is so hard though so fair play, in 4 years I got the basics - food, pleasantries and taxi directions) lol

We could win it, we should win it...depends how many 1st 11 players each manager puts in...or should that be leaves out?...and in what positions...and if Moyes thinks the league is more important?
Potential banana skin of a fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.