Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed that Martinez still retains some degree of support. He is an absolute buffoon. Besic's reaction at being subbed said it all. He was our best midfielder by some distance and still he made the call to leave Barry on and take off our best player.

2015/16 season tickets on sale in approx 5 weeks. Absolutely no way am I renewing to watch the utter painful dross that we have had to suffer this season. I also resent helping to fund a mid-season holiday for being utterly sh1te.

The only question for me is, who takes over?

Awful that, once again another team comes to Goodison and doesn't even play well and takes points off us. Can't even remember the last time we won FFS.

Rocky can do one as well.

I'm amazed that Martinez still retains some degree of support. He is an absolute buffoon. Besic's reaction at being subbed said it all. He was our best midfielder by some distance and still he made the call to leave Barry on and take off our best player.

2015/16 season tickets on sale in approx 5 weeks. Absolutely no way am I renewing to watch the utter painful dross that we have had to suffer this season. I also resent helping to fund a mid-season holiday for being utterly sh1te.

Frank De Boer at Ajax, I would have liked Koeman but good luck to Southampton.
I hate to say it but Moyes. For all the bad blood last season, he built a great side on buttons. He never got the 40m Roberto got either.
Stranger things have happened.
He said we would effin regret it :(

Frank De Boer at Ajax, I would have liked Koeman but good luck to Southampton.
I hate to say it but Moyes. For all the bad blood last season, he built a great side on buttons. He never got the 40m Roberto got either.
Stranger things have happened.
He said we would effin regret it :(
Can't see De Boer coming, would love him to though. Its over to Kenwright to do something now. As all Evertonians know,if we go, we're gone for good.

That's a fair point and those that want him out now, need to mitigate that with a proposed (realistic) replacement.

One win in twelve is a major major concern! The penalty debacle sums us up but we really should've still been able to conjure up a goal or two in the second hal against a very average team. What's concerning is how easily teams can get a result from us at Goodison. 3 homes wins out of 11 just ain't good enough. Worried now.

That's a fair point and those that want him out now, need to mitigate that with a proposed (realistic) replacement.
Has to a foreign Manager who can locate international talent. Can't keep buying British imho.
Too expensive and not good enough as footballers. So Roberto or another Roberto.

Possession 65%
Touches 835
Passes 641
Dribbles 29
Shots 17
Shots on Target 4
Goals 0
Loss of possession 28
Offsides 4
Missed Pen 1 (He felt 'really confident', but wasn't 100% also 'feeling his hamstring')

6 Prem Points from the last 30
1 win in 13 All Competitions

Walter Smith had 4 wins in his last 13 games with a worse squad All Competitions

16 games left to go and I can't see us winning 5 of them
We've only won five league games in 22 so far

1st clean sheet in 13 league games, unbeaten in 4, well done lads lets all go on a Jolly warm weather training
ffs send em to Southport or Blackpool there's plenty of sand there

And as for jags, he was where he should have been.....back in his own half readying himself in case the goalie stopped it and Baggies launched a quick counter.

He is entitled to think the team instructions were bring carried out up the other end of the pitch.

This is 100% Mirallas's fault.....no one else

Nah, the captain on the pitch is in charge. If Baines was the nominated penalty taker, then the captain should have been on the scene sufficiently to ensure that that happened. Personal preference doesn't come in to it (i.e. Mirallas DOES NOT upstage anyone over taking a penalty). It's basic. It's Sunday League basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.