Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't dare say it can't get any worse, I think at some time we might even play with our b team, I say forget about the position just stay up in the league, and experiment with as many players as possible, give chances to everyone.
Iwobi for sure will play, if gray is out as well along with doucs.
Pack the back, and mf and play without a striker ..roundone is useless anyways.

The player that is escaping the flake because of safety valves like roundone and iwobi , is Allen , he clearly is below average at best in defensive mf Role, could try pushing Godfrey in that role, slowly.

The player that is escaping the flake because of safety valves like roundone and iwobi , is Allen , he clearly is below average at best in defensive mf Role, could try pushing Godfrey in that role, slowly.
Nah, Allan overall has been class this season. Dodgy first half against Southampton and poor against West Ham last game but class in between.

My first game back at Goodison since covid… of course Doucoure is injured and we still don’t know about Richy/Dom!

Was really looking forward to this one when we got tickets but now I’ll take a scrappy 1-0 home win any day!
The word is that DCL suffered a setback in his recovery but Richarlison is expected to feature.

Think it will be low on quality, but reckon you'll see us win.

What a sad Indictment, not only of the youth of today, but of The Acadamy, the sheltered, pampered, playschool...well paid 'kin playschool too, they all cower and hide in.

Is there nobody in The Whole 'Kin Club cocky enough, arrogant enough...and if you're not cocky and arrogant at 19, sure that you have the world by the tail and know - with absolute certainty - know that you have and are the answer to everything.
Nobody fit enough to run around for 90mins, nobody aggressive enough to put themselves about for 90mins...and maybe, if they really have to and theres no avoiding it put a toe or a head on the odd ball ?

And, which maybe worse, nobody in the dugout with the bottle to take a chance.
Go away rapidly Mr Moshiri,
Uncle Uzzies Nephew,
Ms 1980s British Airways hostess,
Mr William, Lovington, BoysPen, Hickson, Kenwright,
Mr Brands,
Mr Unsworth,
Mr Benitez, Uncle Tom Cobbley and all and the horses yiz all rode in on!

No.
Digne would my pick with Godfrey at LB
Digne or Ben are both good versatile players, fit and athletic but the point is surely that the manager should be creative with his team selection and formation based on who we play. I think too many players are pigeon holed into one role. Hope that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.