Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How can any premier league being leading 2-1 at home in the 78 min and still lose the game 5-2 the level of incompetence throughout this team is incredible
It's actually astounding.

I don't know where you start with this club and organising it to something coherent. We've got a longggg way to go before we can actually say we're a decent club. Long way.

I have not been so humilated as an Everton supporter.

Okay some players could have done better but the fingewr points squarely at Benitez for this result.

Why oh wht will he not give young players a go instead of the Iwobi and Rondon crap.

With Rondon playing it must be like having ten men.
I'm 48 - and have been many times.

I think there have been times this season where we have done the controlling the game without the ball stuff though. If that is what you're looking for we were doing that for periods of the season. Today was way worse for sure but I think it is hard to be that livid with Benitez on the whole on that standard.
There has been, definitely mate, I agree, in spells. Man Utd, kind of, definitely at Brighton and in part against Burnley and S'ton.

But it's been glimpses and we haven't done it enough. Today that's what we needed to do. And they all failed.

That's the worst defeat we've had in ages, Ancelotti shambles included.

Feel numb here to be honest, this is shaping up to be one bleak season.

I’m starting to think being an Evertonian is some sort of punishment for something I did wrong in a previous life.

Status
Not open for further replies.