Match Thread Everton v Watford - Carabao Cup 4th rd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
Sorry, no pics coz I'm on my phone. My computer's gone all 'zonal marking'. As in it's not working. Like you, I've been working out the easiest route to the final. Colchester at home in the QF and Sunderland in the semi. So obviously we'll go out on penalties tomorrow. Seriously think we'll win. Watford fans Will turn up with inflatable snakes, all four of them. Everton fans may turn up with P45s to wave at the same person. If Mina has recovered, I'd start the same team as the West Ham game. Do you remember that one, where we turned a corner. The problem is, after turning the corner we realised we'd dropped something (I bet it was Pickford), and went back. I don't know about turning corners, just try not to concede too many bloody corners hey blues.

I do think we will win ,hopefully in the 90mins,but can see them causing us problems,heck everyone causes us problems,usually we cause ourselves them
Will go 2-1 Everton

4-3-3
Lossl
Sidibe Keane Holgate Digne
Gomes Delph Davies
Kean DCL Richarlison

2-0 to the blues !

The Carabao Cup Quarter-Final draw will take place this Thursday 31 October from approximately 8.45am live on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 2.Fixtures for the Quarter Finals of the Carabao Cup are scheduled to take place week commencing 16 December
Lets hope we are in it

Sorry, no pics coz I'm on my phone. My computer's gone all 'zonal marking'. As in it's not working. Like you, I've been working out the easiest route to the final. Colchester at home in the QF and Sunderland in the semi. So obviously we'll go out on penalties tomorrow. Seriously think we'll win. Watford fans Will turn up with inflatable snakes, all four of them. Everton fans may turn up with P45s to wave at the same person. If Mina has recovered, I'd start the same team as the West Ham game. Do you remember that one, where we turned a corner. The problem is, after turning the corner we realised we'd dropped something (I bet it was Pickford), and went back. I don't know about turning corners, just try not to concede too many bloody corners hey blues.

Bernard is injured so that means he will be replaced with DCL and Walcott will keep his place. Schneiderlin will come back in for Davies. This League 2 trio will ensure the limp out to a respectable 0-2 defeat.

Doucoure to score an injury time winner, DCL and Walcott will battle each other on to see who can lose the ball the most.

Always next year lads. Everton aren't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.