Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent question. How can we sit on a fence when there's no queso en pan tostado?
I have a tendency to tire things out, just as I've done with cheese on toast, hence it's absence.

I'm a tedious bore as you will have noticed.

but, but... Tradition, lid. Next you'll move to end the battle over pineapple on pizza (grimaces). Which, I might add, is really only another version of cheese on toast if you look at it from a logical standpoint. What would GOT be without cheese on toast, after all? We put the [deleted] queso on the [deleted] pan tostada, mate. (wells up, looks directly at camera)

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Read every word...enjoyed it too. Great memories of '84 in there...the year Everton claimed my soul.
But I'm approaching this season with slightly stooped spirit; my team is full of crocks before the damn thing even kicks off FFS! (...grrr:rant::rant::rant:). And Watford will be full of enthusiastic endeavour and optimism. I see a 0-0, or 1-1 result here. Everton, that.

Seeing Naismith and Osman in people's line ups is pyar disturbing.
I'm with you on this ijjy. That Naisy is even a starting option fills me with suffocating despair. My greatest fear in life, my pervasive dread, is being buried alive in some claustrophobic space...but having to watch the Scottish Messi for 90 minutes comes a close second!

Having said that : he doesn't half put a shift in....

I'm with you on this ijjy. That Naisy is even a starting option fills me with suffocating despair. My greatest fear in life, my pervasive dread, is being buried alive in some claustrophobic space...but having to watch the Scottish Messi for 90 minutes comes a close second!

Having said that : he doesn't half put a shift in....

he also doesn't half have talent

Status
Not open for further replies.