Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....can’t believe the Richarlison one at the end wasn’t a foul. I thought VAR would even things out but we’re seeing different decisions on the same incident that are dependent on which team you are.

I think the whole problem with VAR is the one opponents pointed out from the start......despite all the fancy technology, it is still open to human interpretation and as often as not it is being inconsistent at best, just plain wrong at worst.

It is not like goal line technology which 100% improves the game with it aboulute certainty about decisions.

Poor performance, lucky to get a draw, none of that really matters though as the injury to Gomes is far far more of a concern. Will say though disgusting decision to send off Son, certainly wasn’t a red card challenge and wasn’t even the cause of the injury, the lad was distraught and Atkinson should have used common human decency
Should be rescinded, it was just one of them I'm afraid.

Can we just workout why they looked at the handball for a good 2 or 3 minutes and still didnt give a handball? What is actually going on? What is the point of VAR if that is not a penalty???? I am just beyond fed up of this rubbish. We are crap like, anyone making excuses for keeping this idiot on needs to look at the bigger picture, but VAR has genuinely cost us 4 points in 2 league games. It was introduced to get decsions right and i just dont udnerstand why it isnt.

...Delph and Mina for me, I’ll give it the Columbian for his part in the equaliser.

Thought Delph wasn’t great. Pondering at times. Was between Davies and Richarlison for me. Even though he threw himself all over the place I thought Richarlison did well and was fully committed. Prob should have went with Tom.

Absolutely despise Spurs. Horrible cheating, diving time wasting rats. I can say hand on heart I despise them more than the scum across the park - they're just comical - Spurs are just vermin.

And I suppose you were rooting for the Devils club in the champions league final?.... nah thought not.... wum

Status
Not open for further replies.