Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were saying that you were happy with the positives going forward for a player who wasn't even included. Ie: how is he a positive going forward with nobody saying he was out injured?
Youre saying he has shown no ability or promise this year? You’re either blind or dumb. By far our best player against City and gets rested against spurs and is all a sudden not good enough

Youre saying he has shown no ability or promise this year? You’re either blind or dumb. By far our best player against City and gets rested against spurs and is all a sudden not good enough
He wasnt included meanig he probably won't be here after the year. Our eloquent manager never said anyone was injured which, because of the omission, means he is most likely off as, by your own premise, means he is a very good talent.

The shouts for schniederlin to come on was the highlight of the game for me, Davies schniederlin partnership is legendary, how can people forget it.
Funny isn't it. Rather have an over-the-hill Gazza alongside Phil Neville anchoring the midfield tbh.

You know as angry as I am about our disgraceful collapse yesterday we really weren't helped by disgustingly poor work from both the ref and linesman. They're either corrupt or (more likely) totally unfit for purpose and not fit to officiate a kickabout in the park!:mad:
FB_IMG_1545644058877.jpg

There was nothing wrong with the DCL goal. Had it stood, would have been 2-0 up after 25 minutes.

You can't say with certainty that the game would have panned out the same had we made it 2-0.

I'm angry with Pickford, with the team and Silva's tactics yesterday. But I am absolutely livid with the officiating of yesterdays game.

Silvas style of play hasn’t resulted in a single impressive performance since he took over, name one single standout performance this season ? There have been none. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want him sacked as changing managers constantly is tedious as hell but we’re really not much better than last season bar a slightly more ambitious style of football. I’m not seeing anything that makes me think we’re going places or in the process of closing the gap to top 6.

Tbf, we are threatening the goal a bit more and have been occasionally decent. But I keep wistfully looking at my life size Eddie Howe poster and wondering what could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.