Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what happened there? first ten minutes were good then a total cock up and they equalised, then, well the first ten minutes were good, don't think I've ever seen Goodison so sad at the end, even the players looked devastated and bewildered at what had happened,,,,are there any positives at all?

wow what happened there? first ten minutes were good then a total cock up and they equalised, then, well the first ten minutes were good, don't think I've ever seen Goodison so sad at the end, even the players looked devastated and bewildered at what had happened,,,,are there any positives at all?
only positives are ...

just thinking ...

giz a min...

2 positives, we don't have to play Spurs again until the last game of the season, and the other is Europe League is looking less likely

Well thanks a bunch Everton - I'm back up in Formby for xmas and took my 5 year old son out to local pub to watch the game...

...at 5-2 he put his hands over my eyes, said stop watching these stupid players daddy, and can we just go home!

Glad I didn't actually take him to the game, which I was thinking about!!

Woke up to that score line & couldn't bring myself to come on here until now. Read the "Early Loser" on F365...did we play as though Gueye was in the team?

overall premier league win percentage ??? no its not.

the greek league, is like the san marino league, so his season worth of wins there invalidates his win % as a whole.

what is silvas v poch premier stats - they are the only ones comparable
How are they comparable? One took over a team miles adrift at the bottom of the league, the other took over a team that just finished 6th.

Inappropriate Language
well I don't think greek league stats are comparable , but they are being used to prove a point!
It was [Poor language removed] shyte..be honest. .i remember villa away&we got done 6-2...legends like brian moore commenting&the black pearl getting an og...cottee as well..awful stuff today

Anyway, one thing I will say, is Spurs are by far the best team I've seen this season, is the gap too much for them though? I dunno, but they are very good, not a chance Liverpool could blitz a side like that

Anyway, one thing I will say, is Spurs are by far the best team I've seen this season, is the gap too much for them though? I dunno, but they are very good, not a chance Liverpool could blitz a side like that
too much of a small squad still to challenge for league.,

like last year, if kanes out they run dry'ish of goals.

watching spurs today, the players know exactly what they are doing

spurs were playing blind passes down gaps the runners were committed and didn't stop, their passing was crisp and accurate and they found space easily

there was one moment where sissoko just trotted and did a 1-2 past davies and sprinted down the middle like usain bolt and davies just stopped cos he couldn't even get near him

we are so slow to react and so slow moving forward

spurs are dangerous because they are so quick and efficient going forward, its simple football too but our players can't even do simple sideway passes never mind first time blind flicks down the channels and behind the defence

Status
Not open for further replies.