• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
Ademola-Lookman.jpg

EVENING TOFFEES

November seems so long ago, things were simpler then, we won games, the future was bright. December hasnt been kind so far sadly, but never fear, just what we need, an easy home banker against relegation fodder to get the team back on track, I know right.

This will of course be a tough, tough game, Spurs are a great side with a superb manager, but they wont park the bus and we tend to play "better" when teams attack us and they will certainly attack us. A tired performance yesterday against City and hopefully the players will benefit from the 8 days rest and we should see a different team for sure.

Lots of decisions to be made, which im sure Marco will be best judged to make, but we need a win to stop us freefalling down the table, so lets hope Goodison is bouncing and the players are refreshed and ready to go.

Goats 11 to start :

Picko
Coleman - Mina - Keane - Digne
Gana
Gomes - Iceland
Lookman - DCL - Rico
Match Report by @AndyC

Last edited by a moderator:

Will say alot about Silva this game.

Games under Moyes, Koeman and even Martinez when we where on a poor run of form would get the odd win under the lights at Goodison against a top 4/6 side.

If we have anything about us we make this a replica of the Arsenal game under Koeman and get a 2-1 win against all odds.

A defeat or laboured draw and I fear the heads have well and truly dropped which is a worry with this club in recent seasons.

Wouldn’t bother me having Zouma for Coleman and if necessary Davies for a Gana if the latter isn’t fit

Will say alot about Silva this game.

Games under Moyes, Koeman and even Martinez when we where on a poor run of form would get the odd win under the lights at Goodison against a top 4/6 side.

If we have anything about us we make this a replica of the Arsenal game under Koeman and get a 2-1 win against all odds.

A defeat or laboured draw and I fear the heads have well and truly dropped which is a worry with this club in recent seasons.

To be fair, a draw against Spurs isn't a bad result. They are much better than us in almost every position.

Would be massive for us getting a win here, ideal way to stamp out the bad run we’re in.

If Gueye starts I fancy us to do it.

Hopefully the crowd gets up for this one.

Ademola-Lookman.jpg

EVENING TOFFEES

November seems so long ago, things were simpler then, we won games, the future was bright. December hasnt been kind so far sadly, but never fear, just what we need, an easy home banker against relegation fodder to get the team back on track, I know right.

This will of course be a tough, tough game, Spurs are a great side with a superb manager, but they wont park the bus and we tend to play "better" when teams attack us and they will certainly attack us. A tired performance yesterday against City and hopefully the players will benefit from the 8 days rest and we should see a different team for sure.

Lots of decisions to be made, which im sure Marco will be best judged to make, but we need a win to stop us freefalling down the table, so lets hope Goodison is bouncing and the players are refreshed and ready to go.

Goats 11 to start :

Picko
Coleman - Mina - Keane - Digne
Gana
Gomes - Iceland
Lookman - DCL - Rico​
Disappointing line up nowhere near enough shortened names,Goat out

Status
Not open for further replies.