Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win this, no problem. I'm so confident I've even done a formation thingy of the team that will take all three points.

Marco Silva sacked after the Watford defeat, Unsworth back in the hot-seat, and Big Sam looking on from the stands having been re-appointed on the Friday. COYB!

TBF did you go last season when they put 6 past us? If so I would say holding them to 3 this time means we have improved 50%!!

After the 2:6 hammering....

"This is the fourth time Tottenham have scored six or more goals in a Premier League away game, with three of those coming in the last three seasons, and twice against a side managed by Marco Silva."

We're gonna get massively webbed

Would love to see Davies Gomes and Delph together. But think Silva will go with Sigurdsson. Iwobi, Richarlison and Walcott has got to be the forward line.

I hope he goes with Davies, Gomes and delph in the middle for this otherwise we are going to be foooooked. We can get something out this game they are playing really badly but I have a feeling we will be on the receiving end of their poor start

Status
Not open for further replies.