Everton v Spurs (9th Sept 3.00 KO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
t6.png

Ingerland, Ingerland, International break finally over, its back to business for the clowns from L4.

p108823.png

Horrible cockney riff raff.

259598.jpg

Get right into these Everton.

Well done mein morgsmotsonfrandel this is excellent and will rightly garner many positive comments

I trust you will record it soon as a podcast

Agreed. Initially i thought Trippier but he is struggling to be fit so KWP it is.
Some of the new signings on the bench possibly. Vorm, Sissoko, Winks & 4 fit players.

If you can dominate possession and smother us then we could be in trouble. I'd expect a tight and tactical match in that case.

If we can keep possession fairly even it has the potential to become more open but I would still expect it to be low scoring, as both teams are difficult to score against.

OK so we go into this weekend with everybody back from international breaks and with only the long-term absentees of Coleman, Mori, Barkley and Bolasie missing. I think this makes us as near to a fit squad as we have had for a while.

Forward options are Sandro, Rooney, DCL, and yes....Niasse! :oops:

Wide and creative options are Vlasic, Mirallas, Lookman, Lennon, Gylfi and Klaassen, with Schneids back to bolster the midfield with Gana, Davies and Besic.

Be very interesting to see what side he puts out Saturday and what formation. Will he rest Williams and play Jags due to Williams having played 2 international games and let Keane and Jags try and take care of Kane?

Spurs play very sexy football so knowing cautious Ron he will try and stifle them IMO, so I think we can expect a safety first approach. Gana to maybe be occupied by Ali, so I am predicting a cautious -

-----------Pickford
Holgate-Keane-Jags-Baines
--------Gana-Schneids-----
DCL--------Rooney-----Gylfi
------------Sandro

Which will bring GOT crashing down in fume when people see DCL playing on the right again.
I'd switch DCL and Sandro. Take the pressure off of Sandro and give it to DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.