Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably something to do with 'selling the product' to far east tv markets...staggering times so they can watch game after game.

Anyway, we had another day to recover from that runaround Osman handed to us, so it could have been a lot worse.

Its not on here only available online.

Game was changed due to both clubs agreeing to it...no idea why.

Can see mirallas and pienaar being rested for this one. cant see Kev being fit considering he came off on thursday. Pienaar looks spent to and with another game on NYD i cant see him taking part in all of them over the Xmas schedule. Barkley, Baines and Naismith to come into the side. Oviedo to play left wing.

Isn't that what I said - staggering the KOs?

Yes. From what i can make out both clubs were ok changing to a Sunday to give an extra days rest, and the kick off was made 1.30pm so if a foreign channel wanted to show our game they could do so and still show a 4pm kick off, whereas if we kicked off at 3pm they couldn't.

If Jagielka is out to add to the Barry/Howard suspensions this is going to be a disaster.

Back four of Coleman Alcarez/Stone Distin Oviedo does not look like an especially commanding force, tbh.

No wonder Jags has done a hmastring after that massive runaround against Sunderland with 10 men.

Osman has a lot to answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.