Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is KO 1:30?

Hate Southampton.

Probably something to do with 'selling the product' to far east tv markets...staggering times so they can watch game after game.

Anyway, we had another day to recover from that runaround Osman handed to us, so it could have been a lot worse.

Fancy it to be a footballing cracker today....plenty of goals, plenty of incident, 90 minutes of attrition towards Mr Clattenburg ( to which it's almost guaranteed he'll either do us a massive favour or a massive disservice)....and a surprise or two in the line-up.

Strange feeling that the massive loss of Barry Gareth will be off-set with the unpopular but ultimately very successful reintroduction to the first 11 of Mr Johhny 'off-to-Roma' Heitinga.....and that Jela will start and bag early doors to start a new goal-fest from my favourite Croatian that will mean he stays at GP and boss-slots all the way to the Champions League.

Chico's preview has me pumped.....like literary steroids.....cursing through the blue-blooded veins....he'll, I might even don my new Chrimbo trabbs that I overlooked for the Sunderland game.....

3-2 either way.

Probably something to do with 'selling the product' to far east tv markets...staggering times so they can watch game after game.

Anyway, we had another day to recover from that runaround Osman handed to us, so it could have been a lot worse.

Erm but the Newcastle game is 13:30 too and the other two are both 16:00 ko's

Lets be honest with barry, howard and possibly mirallas already out with deuolfou unavailable and lukaku knackered I cant see anything more than a draw at best especially with osman in the starting 11

We've beaten them without Barry, Duelofeleu, Mirallas and Lukaku plenty of times. Even when Osman played.

Status
Not open for further replies.