Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Utd - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Always see pickford and tarks arguing with each other. Do we thing its just ok the pitch and heat of the moment but they actually get on? Or do you think they grind each others gears

Chermiti looked good but I left before the end couldn’t bring myself to clap that load of horse crap around the pitch they’ve made my life a misery from August to May, as for Onana MOTM we must’ve watched a different game thought he was rubbish and if someone where insane enough to offer us good money for him I’d snap their hand off.
I'd say this is closer to reality. Onana looked half arsed first half. When he fell holding his face our fans were screaming at him to get up! Got better in second half and made a few decent challenges but yeah, if someone bids for him I'd sell.

Another win. Last match at Goodison. Good vibes. Wasn't much to it tbh. Actually like bits of Chermiti. Let's avoid playing Garner on the wing

We have to have an owner first. One far superior to what we have had. A big ask I know.

I mean , what’s the point mate? Is it going to be yet another repeat of the late 90s and 2000s in which anything other than relegation battles is seen as something to be happy and enthusiastic about?

I can see it now, three years ahead people will still be saying “we need stability”

It may not look it but I’m being positive, we have a great new stadium, in time I want a new Everton along with it. A superior one to the last 20-30 years.
I am sorry but I don't think you get it with Dyche in charge.