Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It worries me that Carlo handpicked Allan. He’s going to be older and just as injury prone next season and he’s not been great this season. Drives me mad how easy he gets caught wrong side of the ball - the goal today as an example.
The fact we didn’t get Hojbjerg was disastrous

How I’m looking at this, we have a squad of players / pals. We know we have money to spend. If we get Champion league or Europe the higher standard of player would come in and the current players would be pushed out, as we stand now no big players are coming in and the like of holgate Coleman Keane Davis still get a game next season

How I’m looking at this, we have a squad of players / pals. We know we have money to spend. If we get Champion league or Europe the higher standard of player would come in and the current players would be pushed out, as we stand now no big players are coming in and the like of holgate Coleman Keane Davis still get a game next season
Do we ?

Aaahhh Bullens. You found a way out of our bet. You rascal.

View attachment 127422
20210516_225714.jpg

I would love the exact opposite to be the answer, can't cut their wages though, unfortunately, they sure as hell don't deserve their measly weekly packages on that showing.
Players hold all the power nowadays...they can just ‘down tools’ if they do not get exactly what they demand

I was just thinking this earlier. I keep assuming this boss summer window is coming to move us on to better things but actually I haven't a clue what we will have available to spend

I mean, I am pretty certain we would've gotten at least a RB on top of the other signings last summer if we could have. Which i assume meant we didn't have the funds and needed to to have shipped out a couple more players first

I hope our brave lionhearts do not get wind of Barney’s criticism of their performance. Everton players do not take well to criticism and I am fearful they might simply ‘down tools’ if they hear word they have received any.
Bet their having sleepless nights regarding fans returning. Bet they cant wait till the Old Lady is full again.

Think that's a valid point if a. Our players were capable of getting into Europe. And b. They're not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.