Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
Why do you build me up. Everton. Baby . Just to let me down.
We go again in this never ending season.
We still cling on to European hopes following a boring 0.0 draw against the Villa . A game lacking excitement that we could have snatched late on.
Next up is a home game against the worst side in the league already relegated Sheffield United.
They have been terrible all season . We need the win . Are at home. What could possibly go wrong.
Be nice to see a return to the 4.3.3 for this one but key to that will be the return hopefully of the mercurial James. If he plays our chances improve dramatically.
They have nothing to play for so may have a go.
But it's a game we really should be putting to bed and not making hard work of .
But this is Everton the team some of us love and some love to hate.
3 games to go. Then we can relax !
Coyb .

We still cling on to European hopes following a boring 0.0 draw against the Villa . A game lacking excitement that we could have snatched late on.
Next up is a home game against the worst side in the league already relegated Sheffield United.
They have been terrible all season . We need the win . Are at home. What could possibly go wrong.
Be nice to see a return to the 4.3.3 for this one but key to that will be the return hopefully of the mercurial James. If he plays our chances improve dramatically.
But it's a game we really should be putting to bed and not making hard work of .
Coyb .
Be millions waiting for this.

Coyb .
I tried to sing the rest into sake tune and it kind of goes but seriously first line should be a new chant

I Fancy a 3-1 Everton win, surely just surely even we will beat sheff utd who have 1 win at man utd in Jan,1 draw at Brighton in december while losing the other 15, sheff utd have also only scored 7 goals away while conceeding the 2nd most away

Referee: Jonathan Moss.
Assistants: Marc Perry, Timothy Wood.
Fourth official: Lee Mason.
VAR: Simon Hooper.
Assistant VAR: Peter Kirkup.

40967-F74-3561-4-A65-AADE-4800-E69-F5-A81.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.