Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not when you change the entire shape of the team and move players all over the shop the team is going to look disjointed. He tried it at Villa too and it was also a mess.

We have had probably the easiest start I can remember. Of course no game is a given but everyone we have played have been dreadful. Horrendous teams. And here we are with a measly 7 points.

No “probably” about it.

Never in my half century life as an Everton fan have I looked at the opening six fixtures and confidently thought "aye up....we should be sitting very near the top after that".

God help us when we start playing the good teams.

Seriously they can do whatever they like after this. Manager, players, club. Sack him or not.

It's all so futile.

It doesn't seem to matter what they try and what they do.

It's a never ending vicious circle of bile.

Same boring system and tactics. Same result. Its fairly simlle. Dont play 2 holding midfielders at home vs a poor team. Change from zonal marking to man to man

Try 2 up top at home. Go and win the match from first min.

Again you've glided over my point completely to fit into whatever it is your supposed to be talking about. But no problem have a wacky time with it.
Your point is that we should be beating Villa, Bournemouth and Sheffield United based on the supposed "fact" that we are so much better than them when the sad reality is that they can beat us easily. You're the one having a wacky time lollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.