Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like Niasseson. lol

In that build up when we actually passed it forward it was so much quicker and they were on the back foot.

I think Delph and Schneiderlin to be more exact. For all his faults offensively Gueye would press and get forward. Schneiderlin just sits deep. I like Delph but pointless to pair him with Morgan
And none of them two will create anything so we're playing with two DM's at home and both of them don't create anything for our forwards, Great stuff no wonder we struggle to win games with this negative minded formation.

There's absolutely no need for two defensive midfielders here.

I'd take Sigurdsson off for DCL and bring Davies on for Schneiderlin. Davies has more dynamism and can join an attack, and Sigurdsson - as per - is offering nothing, so we may as well play the two up front and play to feet up top.
You'd want a front two against a back three anyway. Otherwise it's too easy for the centre backs, as one of them can just man-mark Kean.

But they aren't in the bottom half for the simple reason that they are winning games and we aren't so your post makes no sense at all sorry.
They have finished in the bottom half for many years now. Bournemouths position at this moment has absolutely no relevance towards my point in which you are completely avoiding for some bizarre reason. You have moved the goal posts that much in your discussion, I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

30 minutes wasted over a gameplan that was proven not working than it did and Silva still insists on it against a bottom half team.

City is leading by 5 goals in the same 30 minutes against Watford.

The coaching and tactics are the same every single game.

Needed a fast attacking start after Sunday's farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.