Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, you've described exactly what I think Siggy DOES do. Most of the 'killer' passes and crosses to out forward men come from Siggy or Bernard if he's on the pitch.We also have creative full backs,one of whom has a good shot on him. I'm beginning to think that Gomes(I appreciate he's out injured at present) has possibly flattered to deceive...there is something missing in his perceived game, but I'm not sure what it is. I think we realised this late in the window, hence the attempt to get Doucoure from Watford. I personally think Siggy is a superb ,traditional 'proper footballer' and his work off the ball is stupendous.I know some will disagree, but there you are.
He is now a luxury player and would shine in a good team we got him when he was too old - atm he looks so slow...I agree with the talents you posted

It's not a game that will.place is high up the table so it's a very possible win. lose the next one 100%. Even if it wasn't city.

We've lost or drawn games we need to win though for the best of the rest award. We are nowhere near top 6 material so for 7th we still need to beat the likes of bottom Villa, bottom half Bournemouth and a crap Palace. 1 point from those three will haunt us later on. So its 8th again.
That would be bottom half Bournemouth that are presently sat in 4th place and beat Southampton away 3-1 last night? That Bournemouth?:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.