Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
skysports-lucas-digne-everton_4746723.jpg

After yet another textbook time for Everton its a Home game against last seasons promoted side, with 2 games in a week versus the Sheffields its United up first.

A mixed bag so far for them and its early doors yet, but ive got them down as 1 of the sides that might struggle this season, so a pretty straight forward home win for Marcos boys? Time for Everton!

We have yet to hit our stride this season, our form and the players are very much up and down, we could do with getting a little run together and whilst its still early doors, a win under the siren will certainly be very welcome.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickster
Shay - Yezo - Kegs - Luca
Gomo - Fabs
Rico - Viking - Wobs
Kean​

Similar to the scene from The Running Man where the old lady bets on Schwarzenegger's character making the next kill, I don't want to do this but I'm putting my money on utd rolling our soft underbelly over and tickling us until we done.

Only kidding, we will win but they better do it with some style to make up for some of the rest of the performances we have had to endure this season already.

This reminds me I need to print my ticket out too, so thanks for that.

Similar to the scene from The Running Man where the old lady bets on Schwarzenegger's character making the next kill

Fabulous reference.

“$200 ON RICHARDS!”

Feel like Jags will do to us what he did in the derby a few years ago. If we don’t get the win here, could turn ugly for Marco.

Thankfully, it’s at home so >should< be fairly straightforward - as Chelsea thought against these too.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.