Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pen that from Moise, what’s the deal with that stupid run up though, Jorginho does it at Chelsea as well
The commentator talked about it as though it was just a Jorginho thing when he scored one against Brighton, but Bruno Fernandes does it and never misses.

I think Moise has copied him.

The commentator talked about it as though it was just a Jorginho thing when he scored one against Brighton, but Bruno Fernandes does it and never misses.

I think Moise has copied him.
Might have been practicing them away with the national team, Jorginho is one of the best pen takers in the league so it's definitely worth copying his technique as it seems to fool the keeper every time.

that weren’t your point
It pretty much was, I pointed out that Moise had been given a chance, against 4th tier opposition to go out and give a confidence boosting display. His first header against the woodwork was a glaring miss, his general play lacked urgency and confidence and his body language gave the impression of somebody who did not want to be here.
As I said I rate Moise, but, I worry about his future here.

It pretty much was, I pointed out that Moise had been given a chance, against 4th tier opposition to go out and give a confidence boosting display. His first header against the woodwork was a glaring miss, his general play lacked urgency and confidence and his body language gave the impression of somebody who did not want to be here.
As I said I rate Moise, but, I worry about his future here.

You said he didn’t look happy...

[QUOTE = "orly, publicación: 8102175, miembro: 16002"]
¿El español de Colombia no usa ¿al comienzo de una oración para denotar una pregunta?

Editar: aparentemente también lo hace en América Latina
[/CITAR]
Hola, no se utiliza en Colombia ni en SurAmérica el ¿ para iniciar con una pregunta. Saludos

Reactions: sdk
I went for Nkounkou as MotM. I also thought that Gordon stood out and Kenny played well.

There were no really bad performances. I think we know were we stand with a lot of the players and their ability.

It's been quite the turnaround for Michael Keane. Ancelotti obviously has faith in him, hopefully he continues to repay that faith.

I thought Moise Kean worked hard (though some would disagree, including my family members). It seems a silly thing to say but I think smiling after his well taken penalty would've done him the world of good. Not doing so made him look sulky when he was probably just disappointed with his finishing. We bought potential and I hope he gets his head down and continues to learn here, taking his chance when it comes to him. I don't see him starting for any clubs in the Premier League or Serie A currently.

I'm really pleased we're through to the next round. Two pleasing victories a week into the season and a kind draw in a cup competition I'd love us to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.