Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a game, that if Bolasie or any of our fringe players want anything more to do at this club, he need to play, and terrorise from start to finish

Really hope Carlo agrees with you.

I think we could change the whole 11 and still field a side strong enough to beat Salford

I'd personally play reserves exclusively for this competition, but I recognise not many agree with me. I find it worthless. I don’t know or care who won it last season, for example.

I'd personally play reserves exclusively for this competition, but I recognise not many agree with me. I find it worthless. I don’t know or care who won it last season, for example.

I want us to win it, and if we go further I'd play our first team against better opposition.

But don't think we should take the risk of any injuries against a lower league side that even our second string should be able to deal with

Was it the league cup game last season when there was trouble with peoples tickets and loads didn't get in until 20+mins after kick off? Seems like years ago that.

I'd like Bolassie to get one final chance over the next few weeks, just to see what he's like with some decent players around him.
But perhaps I'm being naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.