Match Thread Everton v Rotherham. Sat. 9th Jan, 2021. 12.00. FA Cup 3rd round

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over....let’s move on...the history books will say 2-1 ....but us fans will know the real truth lol

A win is a win but we don't half make it look hard. How can every team show us up when it comes to stringing passes together be it relegation fodder in the PL or even from the championship

Can't take anymore of Coleman,Wont be watching us if I see him in the starting 11, he's morphed into and horrific footballer.

And if anyone comes at me with the garbage of "oh he's been a great servant" "could of left for bigger things rubbish" I'll slap their letterbox with a wet fish.

Finished,Garbage,OUT!!!

* Puts kettle on and sits down*
Quite looking forward to that ,should shut up some of the moaning .

MOTM is a difficult choice,I guess Godfrey,he at least looked like he cared,Rotherham deserve all the plaudits,they were dangerous throughout and didnt try to kick their way to a result
That game shows what a massive task Carlo has,virtually every players 1st pass is backwards there are no leaders or players with any fight,the squad is pretty much identical out of the whole squad there are about 6/7 players you would keep

Status
Not open for further replies.